Resources for Students
Looking for a way to calm?
Check out the RTMS Virtual Calming Den. Help get yourself back to a chill space, no matter where you physically are!
Help Session/Study Session Information
Need to see a teacher to get help with something from class? Want to retake an assessment? Be sure to review the Help Session Schedule below then confirm that the teacher will be available. If you need support on a day when that teacher is not typically scheduled, ask to set up an appointment anyway!
Want to change a class? Need to log into your MAPS test? Wondering what classes you'll need to take to graduate from high school? Looking for an age certificate so you can work?
- Class change request form
- MAPS Student Test Link
- High School graduation requirements
- Age certificate for work
Need to report a bullying situation? Looking for ways to calm down in the moment or reduce your stress?
- Bully Button
- Reduce your stress
- 60 second meditation
- District Resource page-outside resources
- AD12 Suicide prevention Webpage
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255; www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org
- Trevor Project (LGBTQ+ youth): 1-866-488-7386; www.trevorproject.org
- Crisis Text Line: 741-741; www.crisistextline.org
- District website: www.adams12.org/mental-health-resources
- Movies to Watch with your Child
- Inspiring TedTalks to Watch with your Child
- Staying Close During COVID
- Activities during Stay at Home
- Virus Anxiety, multiple resources
- Various Meditations
- Teens Use of Phone in Crisis