Welcome to the Rocky Top Middle School Library!
Adams 12 and Mindspark are teaming up to bring the Adams 12 students an "Hour of Code". Please see this link to get the information and to registar for this FREE event. The best part is the school with the highest percentage of students to participate will with a Sphero Bolt Class set, Map and Curriculum.
If you know you already want to participate, please click the registration link here.
Read Across America is creating a nation of diverse learners. Each month will be focusing on specific books that promote diversity and inclusion. Look here each month for the newest topic.
Need to check out a book? The following links can help you do so:
- Destiny Quest - On Line Catalog - **Use universal login**
- Mackin Via - Ebooks - **Use universal login**
- Learn 360 - Streaming videos and lesson resources
- Anythink - Access to Anything Library
Here are some links for great ideas for non-fiction books:The Best Nonfiction Books for 8th Graders (13-Year-Olds)
Ms. Hintz, Media Clerk
Mrs. Kristi Nylin-Reed, DLP
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Phone: 720-972-2283
Just know that we are all in this together and you can always reach out to me if you have any questions!
Take care and stay healthy!