Having a Tough Time?
Here are some people to help you through!
- School counselor
- School psychologist
- one of your teachers
- Assistant Principals
- Other adult
- Community Reach (303-853-3500)
- Suicide Prevention (800-273-8255)
- Comitis Crisis Center (303-343-9890)
- Child Abuse Line (303-412-5212)
Remember that you are a Grizzly and that YOU MATTER!
Here are some tips to help you through!
- Tell sopmeone how you're feeling. Ask for help.
Take care of basic needs
- Eat healthy. Get enough rest. And exercise.
Be patient with yourself
- Give yourself enough time to work through what you're feeling.
Avoid drugs and alcohol. Focus on the solution, not on the problem.
Here are some resources specifically for students who identity as LGBTQ+
Trevor Project Lifeline
- Text "TREVOR" to 202-304-1200
Text CONNECT to 741741
- A live, trained crisis counselor will respond to quickly provide support