Your completed application must be turned in by the end of the day on Sunday, April 24th. Only
students who turn in their completed application on time
will be considered for membership. Late forms will not be accepted.
NOTE: The application includes your completed form (below) and two (2) teacher recommendation forms.
CLICK HERE FOR THE TEACHER RECOMMENDATION FORM
apply for NJHS membership, please complete all sections of this form. For scoring criteria, please refer to
the rubric. The rubric is used to determine selection.
- Please print two teacher recommendation forms and hand them to your teachers. At least one needs to be a core teacher.
- Do not be modest or timid
in your responses.
- There are limited spaces available for incoming National Junior Honor Society members; therefore completing this form does not guarantee selection.
- Members selected for membership will be notified by Friday, May 6th.
- Members who are selected will attend a new-member meeting on Tuesday, May 10th from 3:45 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. in the 7th grade pod.
- New members will be inducted into the National Junior Honor Society on Monday, May 16th at 6:00 p.m. in the Rocky Top Middle School gymnasium.
For additional information, please download the informational document below
Please note that the student must be logged into their Adams 12 Google account to complete the form.